Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

25 days of Christmas (give or take)

I am so excited about Christmas and so are my kids. I have so many things that I want to do with my family for the season and hopefully I will get to all of it. Pinterest has given me so many more ideas (which is where I got the idea for 25 days of Christmas). We'll see what we get done. My plan is to do something special for Christmas with my kids everyday. I was going to start on December 1st but we've gotten a little bit of a head start.
On Saturday, we put our Christmas tree up. Caitlyn & Clay loved this. On Sunday, they decorated some more. I think they've added decorations to our tree everyday. Monday we sang Christmas songs, Tuesday we made breakfast, complete with Christmas tree shaped biscuits, sang Christmas songs and watched Cailou's Holiday Movie. Today we made a cake and have played. Lots of memories being made. I think they have added ornaments to our tree everyday, but I love it. The excitement and happiness they have is so wonderful to see and it's quite contagious.
I wish I had taken pictures of the biscuits and cake but didn't. I am so looking forward to Christmas. With Caitlyn 3 years old and Clay 20 months old, they are at a great age to keep it fun. I am ready to do lots of crafts, bake lots of goodies, do tons of activities and most importantly, make many, many memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment