Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

25 Days of Christmas (Update)

Wow! What a month. It seems like the month of December came and went with the blink of an eye. I had every intention of blogging about our 25 days of Christmas. Unfortunately, this didn't work out as planned. Between sickness and other things of personal nature, I had to take a break. But I do want to share with you some of the things that we did. I wanted to make everyday as special as I possibly could and keep the kids excited about Christmas. Keeping them excited was very easy to do. Some of the activities that we did includes, make a craft, Christmas parade, Christmas parties, seeing Santa, make a Christmas card, paint, make ornaments, sing Christmas carols, advent calendar, read Christmas stories, ride the train at the mall, read the Christmas story, bake, cook, see Christmas plays and so much more. My kids had so much fun. I would not trade a moment of it. I love Christmas and I am so glad that I get to share it with my sweet, sweet family.

No comments:

Post a Comment