Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

A while back I wanted to curl my daughters hair, but, didn't have any curlers. I experimented by twisting sections of her hair and putting it up on her head and letting her sleep overnight. It worked! She had curls the next day. At that time I had not heard of this, tho I figured that it had been done before. Since then, I have seen it on Pinterest. I had not tried it in sometime so I thought I would try again. So here is what I did.

I took portions of her hair and twisted onto her head and put hair bands to hold them in place. She slept overnight like this.
 
When she woke up it was really curly and a little frizzy. So I calmed the frizz down some and pulled part of her hair back to keep it from being so big. I probably would've worked with it more and gotten it to not be so much but she had to get to school and we were running behind. In the end, I think it turned out very pretty.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment